|11-06-2019, 08:46 AM||#1|
Join Date: Dec 2017
Stuff you use to add piston weight
So yeah, I don't really know what type of stuff does one use in order to increase piston weight for light BB propulsion.
I heard lead tapes are good but all I found are those lead "tapes" (which are really just lead weights in the form of rolls) used for fishing. I am not sure if this is the right stuff, and if it is true, how do you attach them onto the piston?
-Main: Ares Amoeba AS02
- Inner Barrel: Maple Leaf Crazy Jet 310mm 6.04 barrel
- Hop-up bucking: Maple Leaf MR. HOP 60 Degrees
- Spring: Custom
- Cylinder: Edgi Nemo cylinder kit
- Chamber: Action Army blue chamber
- Spring Guide: Edgi Nemo cylinder kit
- Piston: Edgi Nemo cylinder kit
- Scope: Discovery 3-12*42
-Sub: Tokyo Marui 5.1 Hi-Capa