|11-06-2019, 09:46 AM||#1|
Join Date: Dec 2017
Stuff you use to add piston weight
So yeah, I don't really know what type of stuff does one use in order to increase piston weight for light BB propulsion.
I heard lead tapes are good but all I found are those lead "tapes" (which are really just lead weights in the form of rolls) used for fishing. I am not sure if this is the right stuff, and if it is true, how do you attach them onto the piston?
-Main: Tokyo Marui VSR-10
- Inner Barrel: Maple Leaf Crazy Jet 428mm 6.04 barrel
- Hop-up bucking: Maple Leaf Autobot 60 Degrees
- Spring: Maple Leaf M115 For VSR
- Cylinder: Action Army "Masamune" Teflon Cylinder
- Chamber: Action Army red chamber
- Spring Guide: Maple Leaf steel spring guide
- Piston: Maple Leaf 90 degree piston
- Trigger: Action Army Zero Trigger
- Scope: Bushnell 3-9*40
-Sub: Tokyo Marui 5.1 Hi-Capa