Body swap m24 to l96 - Airsoft Sniper Forum
       

Go Back   Airsoft Sniper Forum > The Player > Rifles & Parts Reviews
Rifles & Parts Reviews Japan, Taiwan, Chinese, USA made replica rifle reviews

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2019, 12:45 PM   #1
jtietz1   jtietz1 is offline
Young Gun
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 19
Body swap m24 to l96

I have a modify m24 and was wondering if i could swap the stock out with a more ergonomic l96 frame. Or is there any other body's i could swap with except for the expensive new ssg24 body designs

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 06-20-2019, 11:52 PM   #2
Young Gun
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtietz1 View Post
I have a modify m24 and was wondering if i could swap the stock out with a more ergonomic l96 frame. Or is there any other body's i could swap with except for the expensive new ssg24 body designs

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Dude you totally understand me!!!

I actually ordered an SSG-24, but I dont like the VSR-10 // M24 stock, is not my style.
And yes I dont want to pay $275 bucks for a wood L96 that looks like is going to break in half on fist game.

I also want to swap the stock to an L96. I'm planing of maybe creating the stock by 3D printing. If I have any news I will let you know. If you have any news or info about this, let me know as well.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 01:58 AM   #3
jtietz1   jtietz1 is offline
Young Gun
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 19
I thinkb3d printing is the way to go. I found a nice skelatelized l96 frame on thingiverse. I plan on printing it myself but ill have to do it in pieces cause my ender 3 bed is not large enough. I think a cr 10 bed size can print it no problem. Let me know how you make out.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-21-2019, 06:24 AM   #4
jtietz1   jtietz1 is offline
Young Gun
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 19
Here is the skelatelized frame i was thinking of printing

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 04:09 PM   #5
Young Gun
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtietz1 View Post
I thinkb3d printing is the way to go. I found a nice skelatelized l96 frame on thingiverse. I plan on printing it myself but ill have to do it in pieces cause my ender 3 bed is not large enough. I think a cr 10 bed size can print it no problem. Let me know how you make out.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Sounds good. I dont know anything about 3d printing :P

I'm talking with a company to check the possibility of doing it. So far just negotiating.

My 2 biggest concerns are: 1st the quality of the material, dont want to break on the 1st use. and 2nd I want it to fit perfectly to avoid feeding and inconsistency issues while shooting...

Any advice?
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 04:10 PM   #6
Young Gun
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtietz1 View Post
Here is the skelatelized frame i was thinking of printing

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Looks nice.

Didn't you looking for a L96 style stock?
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 04:48 PM   #7
jtietz1   jtietz1 is offline
Young Gun
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 19
I thinking of printing this skelatelized stock with the 3d printer using something cheap like pla then if if fits perfect send the image to a cnc company and have them make it out of aluminum. Seems pretty ergonomical

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 04:54 PM   #8
jtietz1   jtietz1 is offline
Young Gun
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 19
Lordshadownwolf, just curious what is your ssg cronoing at and with what size bbs. Hows the accuracy. Any mods

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 08:37 PM   #9
Young Gun
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtietz1 View Post
Lordshadownwolf, just curious what is your ssg cronoing at and with what size bbs. Hows the accuracy. Any mods

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
HAHAHAHA... Actually can't say... Will let you know when I receive it.

I placed the order on May 15th and haven't receive it yet
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Vsr10 platform inside a l96 body. Fearripper VSR Rifles 0 02-21-2018 11:53 AM
WTB Ares SR25/XM110/M110 broken or body Wolfgeorge Wanted 5 02-08-2018 08:07 AM
Psg-1 g&g body and PDI block W0lf General Sniper Talk 0 09-05-2017 04:18 PM
Vsr 10 body screw question Padrae VSR Rifles 1 07-17-2016 08:43 AM
Tanaka M1917 Military 5.5 inch Revolver, buy or swap. Siggi Wanted 0 06-27-2016 03:59 AM



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.