Bull trigger - Airsoft Sniper Forum
       

Go Back   Airsoft Sniper Forum > The Rifles > VSR Rifles
VSR Rifles TM VSR's

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2020, 06:18 AM   #1
Vsr10   Vsr10 is offline
Young Gun
 
Vsr10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 70
Bull trigger

Does anyone have picture of disassembled bull trigger, need some info for my diy 90 trigger
https://youtu.be/hrpZgvNDcjg
  Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 04-19-2020, 11:44 AM   #2
Advanced Sniper
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 948
I vaguely remember seeing a cut away view on either novritsch or bulltriggers website/youtube. Can't remember for sure, but check those places out.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 03:27 PM   #3
Vsr10   Vsr10 is offline
Young Gun
 
Vsr10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by AccurateDMD View Post
I vaguely remember seeing a cut away view on either novritsch or bulltriggers website/youtube. Can't remember for sure, but check those places out.
I have this pic, but don't understand how is the sear that close to the spring guide stoper, and it works, only obvious choice is to sear slide up and down when piston slides above the sear, i make it that close but won't catch piston, sear can not reset because of the piston
So i need to see trigger sides, to see if is there any sliding chanel for sear
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TriggerPiston-1024x570_1587327853510.jpg (41.8 KB, 27 views)
  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-20-2020, 06:03 AM   #4
cetane   cetane is offline
Jr. Sniper
 
cetane's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Markham & Stouffville, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 449
Looking at that pic, the hole for the piston seer must be slotted, so instead of being a ~3mm round hole, it is a ~3mm x ~5mm vertical oval hole. The bevel edge of the top interacts with the piston tail end, pushing the seer down about 1.5mm or so (the height of the bevel) then the spring snaps it back up. It’s a simple clever design. The springs are the only real failure points assuming good quality of steel on the trigger and piston seers
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2020, 07:18 AM   #5
Vsr10   Vsr10 is offline
Young Gun
 
Vsr10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by cetane View Post
Looking at that pic, the hole for the piston seer must be slotted, so instead of being a ~3mm round hole, it is a ~3mm x ~5mm vertical oval hole. The bevel edge of the top interacts with the piston tail end, pushing the seer down about 1.5mm or so (the height of the bevel) then the spring snaps it back up. It’s a simple clever design. The springs are the only real failure points assuming good quality of steel on the trigger and piston seers
I thinking the same thing, but to make that oval hole to the sides of trriger not to sear
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2020, 08:42 AM   #6
Young Gun
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vsr10 View Post
I thinking the same thing, but to make that oval hole to the sides of trriger not to sear
i will go same as you but this big shim i think is there to cover actual whole in sear cheaper to replace if something wear off
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2020, 02:52 PM   #7
Vsr10   Vsr10 is offline
Young Gun
 
Vsr10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by matikmat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vsr10 View Post
I thinking the same thing, but to make that oval hole to the sides of trriger not to sear
i will go same as you but this big shim i think is there to cover actual whole in sear cheaper to replace if something wear off
I will make it soon, just spring may be a problem to find
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 03:54 AM   #8
Young Gun
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vsr10 View Post
I will make it soon, just spring may be a problem to find
they have them in https://www.bulltrigg.com/shop/ for 2.99 eur dont know how much for postage
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 12:24 PM   #9
Vsr10   Vsr10 is offline
Young Gun
 
Vsr10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by matikmat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vsr10 View Post
I will make it soon, just spring may be a problem to find
they have them in https://www.bulltrigg.com/shop/ for 2.99 eur dont know how much for postage
Probably a lot, i will find something that will fit
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.