|09-08-2019, 10:44 AM||#2|
Join Date: Dec 2017
The CYMA CM700 (M40A3) is essentially a carbon copy of the S&T/PDI M40A3 and M40A5 - as in, practically everything is copied with the same stuff used on them, there is virtually no differences between the two rifles.
It comes with a Zero trigger stock with steel sears and a steel cylinder body. It also uses a PDI-style double hop up arm chamber using 455 mm AEG barrels and AEG buckings.
Accuracy wise it should be so-so just like the S&T it copied from.
Upgrading potential wise:
- The rifle uses VSR-spec cylinder head and internals, but the body is proprietary (which doesn't matter since it's steel).
- The trigger cannot be upgraded as far as it goes, though there is not much need to upgrade since it's a steel zero trigger.
- The barrel uses AEG stuff with a proprietary chamber. Chamber cannot be upgraded normally, but it is pretty good with being a pain in the a** to tune the only practical problem, while AEG barrels are good enough and is easy to do stuff such as R-hopping mods.
Pros is it has amazing performance and build for its price.
Cons is the hop up chamber being a pain to adjust due to its pressure system but it's not a serious problem.
-Main: Ares Amoeba AS02
- Inner Barrel: Maple Leaf Crazy Jet 310mm 6.04 barrel
- Hop-up bucking: Maple Leaf MR. HOP 60 Degrees
- Spring: Custom
- Cylinder: Edgi Nemo cylinder kit
- Chamber: Action Army blue chamber
- Spring Guide: Edgi Nemo cylinder kit
- Piston: Edgi Nemo cylinder kit
- Scope: Discovery 3-12*42
-Sub: Tokyo Marui 5.1 Hi-Capa
Last edited by TenshouYoku; 09-08-2019 at 10:52 AM.