|07-29-2019, 06:17 AM||#1|
Join Date: Jul 2019
Building a good russian DMR
I am new to that DMR/Sniper thing. I now got a somewhat upgraded A&K SVD (Spring) rifle and a mancraft pdik kit to make it semi and even more reliable.
Here is the basic package I have:
- A&K Spring SVD clone (brand is called "GSG", but should be just the re-branded original)
- Madbull 6.03 barrel (509mm length)
- Steel Piston Catch (from Airsoftpro.cz)
- Steel cylinder head (from Airsoftpro.cz)
- Trigger lock pin (from Airsoftpro.cz)
- Reinforced piston (from Airsoftpro.cz)
- Steel outer barrel housing (from Airsoftpro.cz)
- Precision hop up housing (from Airsoftpro.cz)
As mentioned I would add a mancraft pdik kit
What do you say? Any investment I should additionally do?
|a&k dragunov, airsoftpro.cz, mancraft, svd|