Airsoft Sniper Forum

Airsoft Sniper Forum (https://www.airsoftsniperforum.com/index.php)
-   Updates/Support/Feedback (https://www.airsoftsniperforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   How did you hear about ASF? (https://www.airsoftsniperforum.com/showthread.php?t=6674)

s96 02-24-2013 02:47 PM

How did you hear about ASF?

Hey guys, just wanted to see how everyone found their way here at ASF. Did you hear about us through word of mouth, a search engine, or on another site/forum?

Let us know, thanks!

Backspin 02-24-2013 03:21 PM

I found it thru google, and glad I did!

Alpha-57 02-24-2013 03:38 PM

I was looking for help in fixing my rifle on Google. Found a site that I thought might be a good starting point, read through a few threads, joined the same day

TheTJ 02-24-2013 04:03 PM

Referred by a fellow sniper on my home boards.

Binos 02-24-2013 04:51 PM

On my question about sniper rifle to http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/ I was reffered here :-)

Cakes 02-24-2013 04:54 PM

My experience? A little something like this- (for the dev's)

As with most other people, my journey on building a sniper platform was in itself a journey to find information.

Be that as it may, typical word of mouth is a great starting tool as a base of ideas, thoughts, and opinions on how to achieve your goal, which leads me to the next point. Understanding how a tool is used is as important as the tool in its application itself, tells me that if sniping is what I'm looking to do, 1) it would make sense to see how airsoft sniping works first before I build 'dat rifle'. 2) Finding that source of collective reasoning in this day in age, is a simple button click away, thanks to search engine optimization and the idea of putting knowledge in written form for others to share.

If I know anything about research, and finding airsoft sniper information is my topic, it's that, "If a collective amount of people walk like snipers, talk like snipers, act like snipers, chances are, they are snipers". Combining that with the above, and the proof of all the great people here on this forum, the quest completes itself. =)

Today, this site continues to boast multiple avenues of leverage, adding more and more asset value each day by systems of content-based, social networking, advertising, and to some degree E-commerce, all of which we as its consumers and customers vote with our site traffic, as a product worth of our time, and opportunity to help grow like it has helped us in the past.

In conclusion, anyone that values customer service, experience of others, and a place to grow their own knowledge of the sport, I would say a partial combination of good content/search engine optimization and word of mouth of advertisement by its user created evangelists. :tup:

Dorekido 02-25-2013 12:21 AM

when I search DIY, all information about Well Mb-01, I found here.

Gazzie 02-25-2013 09:27 AM

I found it on Google Images looking at pics of CA M24s.

saintmccaw 02-26-2013 09:17 PM

Searched on google for airsoft sniper forum, and somehow got here. :yup:

Masterjuggler98 02-26-2013 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saintmccaw (Post 70842)
Searched on google for airsoft sniper forum, and somehow got here. :yup:

Ditto. (this text is to make my post 10 characters long - really anoying)

~Ranger~ 03-05-2013 09:54 AM

I was a member of the old site back in the caveman days. I knew the Admin of that site. I also got the link to the old site from Michigan Airsoft forums. I think back in 2005 or 2006.

I dont know if your the same Admin as the old forum or not, as we have not spoke to one another.

sanguinor 03-05-2013 02:19 PM

Vindicares Holy Grail guide! Like I imagine many many others did :)

vindicareassassin 03-12-2013 10:28 AM

As you can see from my join date I'm virtually a plank owner of the forum, sadly its been such a long time now I can't remember how I came across the forum, but I do remember swapping some posts with the original admin guys on a UK site about VSRs :shrug:

king..kranium 03-12-2013 11:31 AM

While researching my old utg m324 I stumbled across this site, and like so many others am thankful that I did... Or maybe I was researching a mp001 either way,,,,

Sent from my DROID4 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Patton3660 03-25-2013 10:18 AM

Search Engine results, very happy I found it:)