Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great buyer-very fast response times, told me when the payment would be and I received it when he said I would.

I sold a KJW trigger mech and bolt to him. This was my first time shipping outside of the US or Canada and it was a very pleasant experience. I'm sure Reezo is a great seller also, I highly recommend him!

·
Registered
536 Posts
What he wrote on me I feel happily called upon to say that I think twice as much of him. Very helpful and friendly user, plus it is a must to say he really got me a fantastic deal.

Opening up a buyer thread soon :)

·
Registered
536 Posts
So it seems..but regardless of tracking it should have been here already..what kind of shipping service did you choose? They usually specify a time frame for average delivery times..

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So it seems..but regardless of tracking it should have been here already..what kind of shipping service did you choose? They usually specify a time frame for average delivery times..
Just the basic USPS International Postage; that's what it says on my receipt. He couldn't give me an estimated time because it's international. Once it leaves this country, the packages are basically untrackable, which sucks. I did ship a package to Canada not too long ago and it took about 2.5 weeks and that's not even very far. I'd imagine it taking a good bit longer since it's halfway across the world.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Got it..I will keep you up..hopefully it will get here in this month...
I'm certain it will. It was pretty small and nothing that would look "dangerous" to customs like a rifle or anything. I'm always a little weary about doing anything international because the lack of tracking, all the stuff that can happen to it, and the price (usually).

·
Registered
536 Posts
Package arrived today. It's all good, thanks for the packaging. The trigger and bolt are incredibly near mint, if it wasn't for a couple tiny signs of wear and tear I would say I got these pieces from the manufacturer itself!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.