Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great seller, excellent deal and near mint conditions of the parts. Communicative and friendly, there is nothing more a seller would need to keep business A+ excellent.

Thanks!

·
Registered
909 Posts
Great seller, excellent deal and near mint conditions of the parts. Communicative and friendly, there is nothing more a seller would need to keep business A+ excellent.

Thanks!
Thanks! So, the parts got there alright? I'm really glad; you had me a bit worried that the package was gonna get lost or taken at customs or something.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Yes they did. Customs had me pay around 14€ which fits the legislation.

I just installed both the bolt and the trigger and they work really smoothly.

On the bolt I replaced the spring with the KA reinforced spring I had on the other bolt. The bolt design is exactly the same as the Tanaka PCS, same sturdiness and measures but I think it has a slightly better design..the lack of PCS is replaced by a fully open nozzle and valve chamber, just like the PCS was set to max power. It is a pain for people who want to use the PCS to set the FPS because in stock form they will have just massive powerful shots with no accuracy or efficiency or consistency whatsoever.

However, on an upgraded platform like mine, which uses HPA rigs, you have no problem setting the FPS so the solid, one piece upper bolt part is a godsend (less parts to worry about).

Also, since the bolt has no PCS screw, the upper part is fully carved to accept a longer spring arm..which also pays back in terms of "smack" on the valve.

I have to say the KA spring fits really tight on that spring arm, so I decided to place a small metal ring against the spring and the two plastic half-rings that keep the spring in place. This will avoid tearing the plastic from excessive spring friction and force.

Moving on to the trigger, I left it as you gave it to me but only replaced the valve knocker with the G&G steel valve knocker. I need to keep it full steel because anything hitting on steel or from steel is going to be destroyed. I have pictures of the stock magazine impact plate after being hit by the steel valve knocker for 40 times: result is the impact plate got smashed so badly it splattered inside its guide and could not move, resulting in a stuck magazine.

Other than that I fit everything you gave me, even the retaining pins and bolt release pieces.

It's like having a new rifle, the whole thing cycles amazingly, safety engages properly and it is a pleasure to hear fire and cycle.

Did I mention the price was great ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.