Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I saw several videos on YouTube related to different airsoft sniper rifles that are in development or being offered in 2012.

Let's start with the Ashbury ASW338LM by ASG

It looks pretty interesting. For aftermarket parts, it's supposed to include VSR10 compatible parts and an AEG type barrel. Very nice!

One of the things I really like is the new feed system. We'll have to see how it actually performs in the real world.

The Cybergun Blaser 93 looks interesting.

I really like the straight pull bolt system. It should probably increase the rate of fire. I still wonder about parts compatibility, though, since airsoft snipers have a tendency to take ANY stock rifle and attack it with a mad Dremel tool.

And is this Cybergun version the same as a King Arms R93? The gentleman mentions it is "produced by King Arms" at the :39 sec mark. So, I assume it's the same as the rifle reviewed below?

I'd love to hear any thoughts and/or comments.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Well as you can tell if you looked I have a thread already on this. Check it out. I know what everyone likes look around I have a threader on the Blaser and shot show already. King Arms makes the Cybergun blaser and then cybergun distributes.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.