Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
5 People for T&E

I have launched a new site and business, for which I will need some testers. I have been doing this stuff for friends for a while, and I just installed an LRB and TDC for a local guy who just loved them. He is supposed to have a write-up on them eventually, and that will go on the site.

The business is called Cheese Man Industries, and the website is here (comments and suggestions on the site itself are welcome):
https://sites.google.com/site/cheesemanindustries/

I need 5 people to go to that site, and pick anything on there. I will perform the labor for absolutely free. There is one caveat though, I don't have a lot of money lying around, so you will have to pay for at least one way of shipping (preferably both) and any materials that are needed. For example, if you chose one of the pre-built rifles, I would need the money for the actual parts, but the labor is 100% free, which actually brings the cost down by quite a bit. I also need a good review out of all of you, with nice pictures, etc. to put up on the site. PM me if you are interested.

Everyone should stay tuned for parts and services that are coming soon!

·
Premium Member
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is actually a modification to the existing barrel, not a new one. The reason it is so expensive is because it takes an average of 20-25 hours to get each one working exactly the way it should. I did improve the 9batt design a bit, but that doesn't mean it's easy to just drop in.

Yeah, I will, but you need to write me a review with pictures and everything.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Ok, I'm a little "cornered", stock barrel that I have is filled with scratches, and I'm getting a new one, so getting a er-hop cut would be stupid, and if I get a precision barrel, postage would kill me.
What if you buy a barrel, do a er hop cut, and send it to me? I pay the barrel and postages of course. But then I couldn't make before & after..

·
Premium Member
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
To those overseas: If you pay in advance, I can most certainly do so. Not an issue. The before and after is not an issue, if its a stock barrel, there are pics of those floating all over the place, right? ;) PM me please.

Dutton: If you would write a nice (read: comprehensive) review, then sure! PM sent.

Olaman: No problem. I can do that, but the KAR98 has to have an outer barrel that is larger in diameter than the OD of the inner barrel, otherwise it would require machinery that I do not have. PM me please.

In fact, this concludes my T&E run, I now have 5 people. So thank you very much, and I expect a nice write-up from each of you!

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
This looks great, I wish all the best in your business. I think I will definitely check it out if I need anything soon though.

You should try offering full-length barrel spacers too, I think they would be a popular choice for customers.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Argh, I missed it! Great idea though, Cheese, and congrats for making it happen!

Edit: After looking over your site more, I like it a lot. I'd suggest putting a summary of services and products offered on the home page before the mission statement.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.