Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my brothers ak47 is at roughly 410 fps with a .2g, but when using .3g matrix bb's(I really like them because they compare closely to ksc bb's) it had a lot better accuracy, and only slightly less range then it did at 550fps. It had perfect compression with a stock g&g tightbore barrel, stock g&g metal ak hopup chamber, with a prommy soft bucking and white h nub. Everything stayed the same on both setups besides the spring, gears, piston and fps. My question is why would the accuracy go down at a higher fps with the same exact setup, and I know how to achieve 300ft shots require high fps. But my 550fps setup got very similar results as my 410fps setup. So I do not understand how 300 ft shots are really possible though I know they are..

·
Registered
283 Posts
:)
suppresedkilla123 said:
Ok will do, I am new to this forum so give me time to learn.
As long as you take time with your posts, as well as take time to learn, you'll have no problem fitting in on this forum. Looks like you have a good attitude so you'll be fine! :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks, when I say learn I mean about this forum. But I do look over my posts but sometimes it sounds good to me but actually is not.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.