Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have you guys watched the vids made by these guys? title of their vids are airsoft sniper school or just search the tags at youtube for 6mm lone hunters; these guys inspired me to become an airsoft sniper

·
Registered
158 Posts
i looked them up the vids are pretty awesome!!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@ sir wolfgeorge: wow;you talked to sir bushman?totally badass;i really look up to them;they really know and have what it takes to be airsoft snipers
@ whisper: i agree;it needs a lot of dedication to reach that kind of level of play
@ mixc3: could you share their link or channel?so we can stay updated with their activities?

·
Registered
296 Posts
If any of you guys are in the UK Phantom/Bushman (same guy) is running courses all summer on Hunteering skills. If you pass his test you can play with them in full games.

I am hoping to go in August to September.

Check out their facebook page for more details (search Hunteering). Or their forum:

http://pursuitoutdoors.lefora.com/

Not very busy but some good hints and tips there. Phantom checks it most days from what I can tell so anyone can 'speak' to him really.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.