Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been looking around, seen this utilities the R-Hop style design, wondering if any of our users are using the bucking? Preferably with a VSR; im curious as to whether it is worth it or if i should just buy a R-Hop and do that?

Would be lovely if any of the users are using it could let me know what they think and their fps! :) Also what weight bb you use!

Thanks a bunch guys!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm mainly after the extra range. Currently shooting at 480fps and only getting around 50m effective range. Another problem is im from the UK so sending a barrel to be cut is out of the question as it would be so expensive. R-Hop i've been researching

·
Registered
398 Posts
you can make an ER-hop with nothing more then a small file set, it is how i did it. only 50m at 480? i am assuming 480 as measured with a .2? ouch.
watch Rezzo's video on him installing an R-hop into his tanaka, it is 16 minutes including the accuracy test.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh, well i currently have a stock GSpec barrel and a VSR pro barrel. Yeah 480 with .2; im not sure what it is, barrel or hop up. How did you go about polishing the barrel afterwards? I've just watched his video, kinda inspired me to ask this question as im incredibly tempted.

·
Registered
398 Posts
pretty sure there is a sticky thread about hos to polish your barrel, but for the most part people just clamp the barrel down and use a powered hand drill to pull polishing compound smeared cloth through it to make it shine.

I am a gas BASR user so i cannot really diagnose what might be causing your FPS loss

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Fair enough buddy, i'm gonna do some more research and then possibly give the RHop a try! However, what happens if i do the mod, and my results turn out to be worse, im guessing there is no going back?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.