Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok here is pretty much my entire armory. Tried to make the pics look nice. lol.

Tried to make it look tactical: (sorry about the quality)

From left to right:
KWA Glock 19 max (stock)
ICS M4 (stock)
Maruzen APS type 96 (500 fps)

My second attempt turned out a little better I think.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maruzen APS type 96

Upgrade list:
-OK cylinder
-Ok spring
-Ok spring guid
-Custom sanded OK cylider head
-FF 3 element piston
-laylax zero trigger
-Gaurder Bolt new type B
-Custom foam stock
-Custom barrel spacer
-marui Bipod
-Tasco scope
-Custom bolt lever screw
-Custom Butt Plate
-Teflon tape modd
-Custom cheak rest

Wanted:
-OK silencer
-Butt spike modd
-New scope
-new barrel spacer modd
-krylon Ultra Flat OD paint on stock
-New scope rings
-PDI hop-up
-DB M16 inner barrel
-maybe mag modd
-drill hole for cocking indicator

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KWA Glock 19 aka, the side arm

Upgrades:
-High flow valve
-high recoil spring

wanted:
-Tight boar barrel
-Custom fiber optic sight modd
-threaded barrel
-custom silencer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell me what you guys think?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Everything looks great man, the second picture looks pretty well done. I would just recommend that when you do end up painting the gun, paint the whole thing.
Na, I just want to paint the stock OD. I am trying to make a ghillie wrap for it though. It should cover it completely so there would be no need to paint the rest.

Thanks for the comments!

ohhh and my silencer I made broke. :'( I was leaning it between two tree and someone came up behind me. I swung around and hit the side of the aluminum silencer and it dented in. ohh well, it was acting up anyway. every now and then the foam the fall around and make it innacurate.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Be careful with the way you have your bolt handle attached, I see you have that rigged up a little with a different bolt. I have the same thing from my old cheek rest screw, I had to bore out where the old screw went but this is a much more solid allen bolt.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Be careful with the way you have your bolt handle attached, I see you have that rigged up a little with a different bolt. I have the same thing from my old cheek rest screw, I had to bore out where the old screw went but this is a much more solid allen bolt.
Ya the bolt screw is slightly longer than the stock one which got stripped, so it is more solid I think.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.