Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
UPDATE: New photos

I know it's not a Sniper loadout like we all like, but I'm shooting for more of a DM thing (Unfortunatly.. financial problems in real life have forced me to part with the Maruzen, and for the sake of not wanting to be an idiot with a clone.. I bought a Tokyo Marui M14 with upgrades and now have pursuited the roll of a designated marksman.

A few pictures I snapped just recently.. I figured since my loadout is almost 100% different then being in a ghillie suit carrying a Maruzen.. I should update.

I'll start with the toys first:

-Pictures are being worked on to fix the size error -

Rifle: Tokyo Marui M14 ~ KM 6.03 Tightbore, SystemA internals, PDI 150% spring.. Dead accurate to 60 yards with a .25 (Currently shoots 365 with a .2). I decided to have a go at trying to do Multicam, and about an hour later that is what I came up with. It also has a Versa-Pod Bipod attached and a blackhawk cheek rest, I'm still looking for a scope mount so I can throw a red dot on there and have a nice blackhawk themed M14.

Pistol: Western Arms 1911 , no upgrades currently.. Just tan painted grips, dead accurate to 30-35 yards with a .25 (Shoots about 325 with a .2)

Knife: Cold Steel, no upgrades, accurate to about 3 feet, unless thrown.. Increasing it's range to around 10 yards (range may increase depending on the thrower)

Now, you've seen my new toys.. As far as future upgrades go I did purchase 5 more Deep Fire Midcaps, so I'll have those.. But I don't really think I'll be doing anything more as far as that goes.

Now onto the gear/loadout itself:

-Pictures are being worked on to fix the size error -

Majority of it is Condor, with a few BlackHawk pieces in there (the pads and whatnot). If you want specifics I can do that. Starting with the vest.

Vest: 2 Double M14 Pouches, Admin Pouch, M4 Mag Pouch (Rigged as a pistol holster right now), soon to have tan hydration pack as well as a possible serpa or crossdraw mounted on it.
Headgear: SystemA hat, offbrand goggles
Elbow: Blackhawk Assault Elbowpads
Knees: Blackhawk Assault Kneepads
Pants: Offbrand Multi-Cam
Boots: US Issue Tan Boots, brand is unknown off the top of my head, extremely good for areas with loose terrain (Mountains, muddy hills, steep areas).
Belt: Blackhawk quick adjust belt, with a Condor Dump Pouch and unknown black drop leg platform attached
Shirt: Wife beater. Soon to have Multi-Cam tight fitting operational shirt.

Any comments are apprecaited, I'm sort of shooting for a SAS style loadout that'll allow me to move quick and still have a good deal of firepower at my ready. Please keep discussion not related to my loadout outside of this, thanks.

-Mosin

I know it's only a few, but just a few most recent pictures of myself at a game.

The game was at the S.F.O.D. Field, aproximately 90 people were there, the teams ended up being our team (30 or so people) against the other 60. We did some damage, but it was a good fight.

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
What adjective should I use to greet thease pictures?
They are great?
Mosin that lower picture gives at least to me an illusion that your left eye is BIG like a plate or something.
I bet it isn't though...

·
Registered
131 Posts
He got that mammoth eye from being a good sniper! His right eye is used for looking through optics so its slightly smaller then his left. His left eye grew because it is needed for when he doesn't use a scope (better light gathering, much like a large objective scope)

Mosin is a perfect example of advanced human evolution.

What field was this at?

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No clones baby, only legit. I'm pissed that I lost the top adjustment knob for it (If anyone knows of a good site.. Help please!) Mosin EDIT: Yeah, it's a clone.

But yeah, this was at the SFOD field.

EDIT: I forgot, that bottom left corner had got hit with a bb, which left a white dent, which in turn makes my eye look bigger, HAH!

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's strange.. I was talking to Tex about it and he didn't mention anything about it being a clone. Looks good enough to be the real thing I guess.

But I'm not really trying to pull anything here Embed, so don't try to come off as an asshole like someone pissed in your cheerios.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am calm, I just wasn't aware that companies made "Clone" scopes. But in a serious notion, thanks for telling me.. Because I would hate to look like an idiot in person saying that, haha.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What's the brand of it then? I want a scope similar to the one in the picture.. I guess I'll just google "M3 Clone Scope"?

Anyways.. That picture of the goggles is kinda funny.. But I don't get why anyone didn't say anything about them? Everyone flipped out at kids for wearing safety (Shop) glasses. And I understand that.. But for how much shit was caused on Mesh Goggles on MiA.. I was suprised I didn't get anything for wearing them.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Mosin said:
What's the brand of it then? I want a scope similar to the one in the picture.. I guess I'll just google "M3 Clone Scope"?

Anyways.. That picture of the goggles is kinda funny.. But I don't get why anyone didn't say anything about them? Everyone flipped out at kids for wearing safety (Shop) glasses. And I understand that.. But for how much shit was caused on Mesh Goggles on MiA.. I was suprised I didn't get anything for wearing them.
Pretty much yeah, just google that. Or go to RedWolf, and find the Action scopes. But most of the scope companies are the same, just branded differently by which retailer sells them.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Yes, Oakey's right. Action is just a 'brand name' that sells all clones. I bought the 'action' ACOG replica and it was the same as every other replica.

You can find them all over ebay in every which form. Some M1's, some M3's. There those with red and green illumination, those with just green or just red, some mil-dots (which is what I bought), some with rings, without, etc.

Just head on over to ebay and search away. I bought mine from ehobby Asia.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.