Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!!!

Just wanted to shared a few photos my friend and I took today. His is the VSR10 and mine is the SR25. comment and let us know what you think!!

And Yes, Mags were empty, and batteries were removed. Lack of eye pro was for photos only

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The paint isn't glossy at all. Looks pretty good. Love the wood stock on the vsr10.
Yeah I ended up sanding her down a little bit and then dusted with a VERY light coat of brown krylon camo to get that gritty look and provide a bit more of a rough texture and durability. That was done after these shots though. That can be seen close up here:

Yeah man, the Sr came out great! I dig the Vsr also. Nice pic quality as well.
I actually took this with my Droid Razr. Im INSANELY precise with the shots I take so maybe thats why they came out so well! Thanks!

·
Registered
744 Posts
You got some pretty good angles in there. The Droid's have some good cameras in them too. Do you have instagram? It has some neat effects with it. I use snapbucket so I can upload straight to photobucket with my phone. It has some effects as well, but I'mve never used them.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its actually funny, the Droid Razr has one of the worst 8 megapixal cameras out of the market. I work with phones every day(Perks of the job), and in the right settings, any camera phone can look great. Its just tough to do it. I probably took around 50 pictures that day and those were the only pretty decent ones.

Im getting a new phone (Samsung Galaxy Note, skateboard sized phone, woot!!) that has a significantly better camera in it, so im excited to get that thing rolling when it comes in.

I do have an instagram that I usually keep up with when I can. Unfortunately, with all the work I have been doing, its been tough to take pictures of things I like. but you can follow me if you are interested! Personally, I think the filters on Instagram are decent enough, but they are a little generic. Every once in a while ill grab one that just looks AMAZING. But for the most part its just the occasional bush, fish, or lunch shot. Just like 99.9% of instagramers! lol

Just look for MATT_EARLE. I am the long blonde haired kid

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I don't like Verizon. But I love my Droidx2. On topic: beautiful vsr buddy. Did it come with the wood stock?
Sent from my MB870 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
The vsr is actually a franken gun pieced together between 2 bone yard guns. One vsr and one bar10. Its fake wood that came with the original vsr but it feels awesome.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.