Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all

I'm french, so sorry for my following vocabulary, it must be pretty bad.
I try to explain who I am in the best words as possible
My name is Pierre, 31 years old, I leave in France near Lyon and airsoft sniping is what I love since I have 20 years old.
I have two main sniper rifles as following

A Tanaka M700 AICS upgraded with King Arms Hopup unit, Creation aluminum chamber, nineball rubber, Laylax 6.03 x 554mm, Co2 Booster...

A VSR-10 Full Laylax + PDI with home made electro erosion hopup system

intern:

-zero trigger laylax
-spring guide stoper laylax
-teflon cylinder laylax
-spring guide with bearing laylax
-pss10 120SP spring laylax
-yellow piston (?) zero trigger laylax
-cylinder head laylax
-nineball rubber
-hopup unit home made
-precision barrel 6.01 430mm PDI
-2 barrels spacers pour VSR pro sniper PDI

extern:

-bolt handle sniper pro laylax
-adaptator for bipod laylax
-harris king arms bipod
-silencer adaptator PDI
-flamme hider (?) PDI
- spirit level
- Guarder Cordura cheek pad with fake munitions
- Flobert wide scope 3-9 x 40

:)

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Those are some sweet guns you have there. How does that homemade hopup work?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Hello

thanks a lot for your rections :)

How does that homemade hopup work?
I work in part design, I draw it and one of employee cut this with the CN program I made with this machine:

here the assembled parts:

and later I replace the rubber (the black part in this picture) by a piece of silicone tube. It allows to lift 0.40bb ;)

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Looks really cool. You basically integrated the TDC mod into a chamber without having to have the mod separate. You should start selling those.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thank you very much
I don't know what is "TDC" you mean. Can you explain? If it's an improve hopup system it will be usefull in France because there is nothing unless the PDI hopup chamber
One of my friend show me a shitty drawing he made and I was happy to create something like this to improve my VSR
I made this device just for me, I don't want and can't sell anything and it's very difficult for me to use the machine, it's just a prototype (but it' works very well ^^)

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
TDC means top dead center. It is basically instead of using normal methods for adjusting hopup like the slider or the screws on bottom of the pdi chambers, You have one screw on top that presses the hopup arm directly into the bucking. It is located on the top, hence "top" and is is dead center on the arm/bucking, hence "dead center."

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well, ok thx for that information, this device is pretty unknown in France
we often upgrade the original hopup bar with epoxy glue between the 2 little bars
unfortunatly this methode may create sidespin

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.