Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Have not used one of the new ones so I wouldn't know if they are good or not.

The KWA MP9, mags are heavy, expensive and its awkward as hell to holster and carry.

Your current 1911 should do what you need it to.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have for
silent: KJW MK1 and CZ 75D compact gas version, both with silencers (15 and 17bbs mags)
agressive: TM M9 Tactical Master (26 and 50bbs mags) and ASG Ingram M11 (48bbs mags)
Love them all.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I’m looking for a sidearm and TM M92F Military, TM Colt 6” & WE Dragon 7” drew my attention...
I read that WE isn’t a recommended firm to get any handgun due to unreliability, issues etc.
So what you guys think about TM’s M92F & Colt 6”? Any recommendations, experience with them?

·
Registered
200 Posts
I definitely don't see CO2 dying out any time soon. CO2 has a definitive advantage over green gas in colder weather, and I've yet to see someone rocking an AEP, but that's just me in the USA.

·
Registered
96 Posts
II am thinking about and smg as a sidearm to go with my vsr. Preferrably something like the VFC mp7 gbb. Thay way I dont have a firepower disadvantage when ppl come closer to me with theire m4s. Only problem is the carrying. Are there any SMGs that have a quickdraw holster? I dont see the weight of the smg as a problem, as long as it is secured well to the chest.

I ahve seen an MP7 drop leg mount and I dont like it, because the weight of the smg is hanginng on onne leg and needs to be moved around on every step. a firm mount on a chestrig should do much better.

·
Registered
47 Posts
II am thinking about and smg as a sidearm to go with my vsr. Preferrably something like the VFC mp7 gbb. Thay way I dont have a firepower disadvantage when ppl come closer to me with theire m4s. Only problem is the carrying. Are there any SMGs that have a quickdraw holster? I dont see the weight of the smg as a problem, as long as it is secured well to the chest.

I ahve seen an MP7 drop leg mount and I dont like it, because the weight of the smg is hanginng on onne leg and needs to be moved around on every step. a firm mount on a chestrig should do much better.
There is a quick draw holster, pretty similar to the one for the mk23. Maybe there is something 3d printed, if you don't want to spend the money...

·
Registered
96 Posts
There is a quick draw holster, pretty similar to the one for the mk23. Maybe there is something 3d printed, if you don't want to spend the money...
Thanks for the info. 67€ + shipment is quite expensive, but if it works its ok. Have you seen anyone use this?

21 - 31 of 31 Posts