Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
231 Posts
SR25, it's not even a comparison, lol.
The SR25 has the elongated V2, more air compression, better for tbb and etc.
Sure, the G&G M14 is great, but you will have problems with the crappy ish stock.

· Registered
231 Posts
I personally have done nothing to the gearbox on my A&K SR25, I've worked on compression with the barrel and hopup is custom, a few things with the motor and deans swaps- besides external mods that is all.
It shoots 450 fps with .25's, great range.
With ALL A&K's you should check the screws/threads, make sure you tighten everything.
They have a very simple policy, they don't tighten things too much because they don't want to be liable for crossthreading or damaging the product, blablabla- check your screws, make sure everything is set when you get it, and have fun :)

· Registered
231 Posts
I use a Madbull Python II Black 6.03 in mine, but a Prometheus should do just fine- if not better. I would stick around 6.03 or maybe .02 if you're increasing compression.

· Registered
231 Posts
Yeah, the 6.20 is usually exclusively used for HPA style rifles
That's not true at all.
Example- gas blow backs can use 6.02 just fine....
HPA style rifles are not very effective with 6.02, anyone who tells you they are knows nothing about HPA's.
Widebore barrels are far more effective in HPA compared to TBB.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.