Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been running an A&K sr25 for a while and it performs beautifully until the piece that keeps the trigger connect from coming back too far.

Anywho I am eating to convert it to hpa. As most of y'all know the A&K has the extended v2 gearbox which complicates things a little.

I see both the p* jack and the f1 both have nozzles that are compatable with the A&K.

Am I right about this? I can't find anyone talking about the installation of either of these systems in an A&K. If anyone has any info on either these systems or a better system to use I'd love to hear how it's done.

I want to keep the cost down as much as possible which is why I'm not looking at the fusion engines.

Any help is appreciated!!

·
Registered
451 Posts
Any drop in hpa cylinder that is centerline setup with the right length nozzle will work for you. It indexes by the cylinder head lugs, so if the body is floating free 10mm at the back end you'll be fine.

You can fix the shuttle stop pin by drilling & tapping a screw where the pin broke off fyi

·
Registered
322 Posts
Im doing the same, got super lucky to find a boneyard A&K SR25 and already got the mancraft SDiK and MASS stock, will get the hpa tank and im debating wether to get a palmers reg or a redline reg, i know some of the guys in here i trust the most like Plaz swear by palmers (if i remember correctly) but being new to HPA makes things a bit dawnting, hopefully i wont fu.. up things hehhe.

As far as your question i think any sr 25 noozle works, no? its only a bit larger than m4s.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Any drop in hpa cylinder that is centerline setup with the right length nozzle will work for you. It indexes by the cylinder head lugs, so if the body is floating free 10mm at the back end you'll be fine.

You can fix the shuttle stop pin by drilling & tapping a screw where the pin broke off fyi
Gotcha, I'm leaning toward the redline N7 milsim. I figured with the simi only setup would be better for the DMR role. Also the less electrical things the better IMO.

Do you, or anyone else have a better recommendation than the N7?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Also I just recently got done putting in a screw in its place but the trigger was still missing it, maybe I missed the exact spot by a mm or two idk. I put in new trigger connect assembly to see it it works. Fingers crossed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.