Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

· Registered
315 Posts
Thanks Zeeker! Congrats on the sticky! The KA aeg version does have the feed tube built in the receiver but probably the bigger question is getting the feeding hole in the HU and the feed tube to line up and get the HU in the correct position so the nozzle is the right depth. The fast HU is smaller diameter than I thought as well so it might just fit with a little persuasion. I am going to have to take a serious look. The stock HU for the KA svg aeg are pretty accurate when shimmed but are made from cheap abs and have some very thin features so they break easy and will wear out over time.

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Oh okay I might have been thinking of the cyma hop up. But yes getting the bucking and the feed tube did seem to be a bit of a problem. With the springer though I basically pushed the unit onto the nozzle then moved the assembly forward into the housing. Then held the unit in place and tightened it down. Seemed to work pretty well, of course some fine tuning could be done to get it perfect, but I haven't gone that far.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts