Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the new A&K SVD is out, a clone of the AtoZ. And it's only 150 bucks! The thing is, it's only available on Evike, and Evike is very questionable on their customer service and ect. But finally a budget spring SVD is out and it is about 450 fps stock! I'm so tempted to buy it but it's still too risky... :-/

·
Registered
346 Posts
I second that. Most of the problems (95%) with evike are problems with their stocking statuses. A.k.a. items that are "in stock" are on backorder, items that are on "backorder" are in stock...

They make this worse by sending the wrong item, waiting too long, not contacting you and asking if you want a refund, etc. But you can completely skip the hassle. ;)

Call them and they'll check the availability

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
I was "Hey cool!" when I read the topic and "Oh well" when I figured it out that it's a springer and finally "Yugh" when I saw that it's resembling that freaking modern plastic or what ever version... Plus a tip from an AtoZ owner to anybody who's considering or buying an springer SVD, you ain't gonna reload it without and extra length barrel on the reloading nob.
Here's a picture about what I mean:
http://www.airsoftsniperforum.com/phpBB/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=484

Sure it isn't mandatory but you may say bye bye ti your trigger finger after few shots.. : P

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.