Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys i have had a maruzen l96 for a week or two now i am new too the airsoft scene so i decided to disassemble it too become more familiar with the rifle so when i took off the barrel then i took off the trigger and what i think is the gearbox maybe lol well the problem is when i put the rifle back together and i pull back the bolt it is alot harder too pull back and it flys back into the rifle and also the trigger does not work it pulls back but it dose not fire any help would be greatly appreciated

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
First off, I really had a hard time understanding you at all. Not only is it a rule to use proper grammar and punctuation, but it makes it easier for us to help you.

Secondly, welcome to the forums ;) Make an intro post to help us get to know you better. Also, take a look at the rules section, to prevent you from receiving any warnings ;)

And for bolt action rifles, its trigger box, not gearbox. As for the problem, sounds like its slam firing. This is going to sound dumb, but did you remember to put the spring guide stopper back into the trigger box. Because in order to take the trigger off, you must unscrew the two screws and pull out the spring guide stopper. When re assembling, make sure to put the spring guide stopper back in.

If thats not the case, let me know, and I will try to think of what else might be wrong. And the rifle was working before you took it apart right?

And glad to here you are trying to learn your rifle. After some practice, you will get the hang of it. Check out Zulu's thread here for disembling: http://www.airsoftsniperforum.com/phpBB/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=681

Fuzzy

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@fuzzywolly. sorry for the grammar i am still getting used to the lingo lol. right the thing with my rifle is when i was taking apart the trigger box i am not 100% what the spring guide stopper is it the metal stopper that goes behind the spring and goes through the trigger box. and the rifle was working before i opened it up. what happens is when i try to cock the rifle there is alot more resistance than usual on the bolt correct me if i am wrong again thanks for the help.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Yeah, the spring guide stopper is the piece you have to pull out to remove the trigger box. Did you remember to put that back in. Make sure it is facing the correct way. Should look out of place if its in wrong, but try that out, and see if it fixes it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes i have the spring guide stopper in place correctly but as i said there is a lot more resistance from the bolt and when i pull it back there is no clicking sound and the gun does not cock and will not fire thanks in advance for the help

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
noobiel96 said:
yes i have the spring guide stopper in place correctly but as i said there is a lot more resistance from the bolt and when i pull it back there is no clicking sound and the gun does not cock and will not fire thanks in advance for the help
Yes I have the spring guide stopper in place correctly, but as I said there is a lot more resistance from the bolt. When I pull the bolt back there is no clicking sound, and the gun doesn't cock. Thus keeping it from firing.

Any help would be great, thanks in advance guys.

There now that is a lot easier to read. Check these links out as well. ;)
http://www.airsoftsniperforum.com/phpBB/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=173
http://www.airsoftsniperforum.com/phpBB/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=175

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.