Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mates, i always read the forum and now i have a question. I ordered an AA Hopup Chamber, a Maple Leaf Decepticons Bucking 70 degree and a 6.03 AA 430mm barrel to drop in my TM VSR. However, i didnt order the ML concave nub (which seems like the most common combo) and i cant buy it separately because the shipping would kill me. Is it ok to use stock nub with this build? Or does anyone have a DIY concave nub tutorial?

Thanks in advance!!

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
Not OK to use the stock nub. Doesn't apply even pressure which is the entire point of using a ML over the standard bucking.

Suppose you could DIY a nub out of a pencil eraser but the results would be subpar.

·
Registered
100 Posts
It is ok to use the stock nub in terms of the gun working (i.e. it will shoot bb's forward), but it isn't ok if you are trying to achieve the best performance out of it (as Reliku said, it goes against the purpose of the ML bucking design).

Being from Chile I understand the pain of having to pay expensive shipping for just a tiny part, so I'd recommend trying it with your stock or a DIY nub for now, but get the correct concave nub when you can.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.