Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy everyone!

So I am new to the AA hop up chamber, I just got mine installed with a Decepticon Blue bucking and wowza, probably the most noticeable upgrade I've done. It works fantastic! But, I just wanted to ask you knowledgeable folks if there is any common issues with the AA hop up chamber and or anything I should watch out for. Mainly, is it possible to ruin my bucking or anything from tightening my hop up adjustment too tight? Or did AA integrate a way to prevent this? Sorry for the noobish questions! Thanks everyone

·
Registered
705 Posts
The only thing you have to worry about is how you tighten the barrel grub screws. Just make sure to go back and forth rather than tightening one all the way and then the other. That way you avoid misaligning your system.

Oh also, don't overtighten your bb stoppers as it can be difficult to push the cylinder in and will cause slightly excessive wear.

You won't ruin your bucking from adjusting hop too tight unless you are literally trying to break it.

Happy sniping!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The only thing you have to worry about is how you tighten the barrel grub screws. Just make sure to go back and forth rather than tightening one all the way and then the other. That way you avoid misaligning your system.

Also don't overtighten your bb stoppers as it can be difficult to push the cylinder in and will cause slightly excessive wear.

You won't ruin your bucking from adjusting hop too tight unless you are literally trying to break it.

Happy sniping!
Awesome! Thank you!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.