Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, been following closely all your posts, specially reiku, 1tonne and plazmaburn, first of all thanks for all your efforts to make airsoft sniping better, i apreciate your dedication, and seccond lets get in to the problem, but first my platform...
Well my current platform is a TM vsr-10 Gspec, with.
- PDI HD Palsonite cylinder combo
- PDI V trigger
- Laylax 430mm 6.03
- AA Hop Up chamber
- 9ball bucking
Everything else is stock.
Well the problem is that since ive installed the action army chamber theres a consistent small curve to the right, 100% of the time. Currently using Geoff´s 0.40g. Could it be the 9ball bucking? since ive heard that could be quite inconsistent depending on your luck.Or could it be due to the AA chamber?
Anyway im going to try out the original TM bucking to see if its the bucking, but if it werent, what could it be?
Thanks beforehand and keep up all the good work you doing.:tup:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Your internals are very similar to mine, with the exception of the bucking, and I have no issues with curve.

One thing to check though; the first time I range-tested my build every shot was actually curving to the right and I was starting to worry. Then I realised that I was actually canting the gun slightly as my scope was not level! A slight correction and now it's shooting lovely and straight!

If it's not cant, I would definitely check the bucking next. Make sure it's properly installed on the end of the barrel, everything is lined up and that your nub is also not at some jaunty angle or something.

I don't have any experience with nineball buckings myself, so if it is something inherent to the design or QC then someone else might offer better advice.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I opened it and made shure everything is okay, and everything looked fine, only thing is the two screews that hold the bb in place looked unscrewed and tightned them a bit, now shoots better, but it misfires when theres only 3 bbs in the mag, I think its because i overtightened those two screwes, my question is, how should i make shure those two screwes are in the right posicion (not too much neither too little)?
Anyway i ve ordered an AUTOBOT 60º and will install it and compare. What range(with precision) should I expect with mi current set up. By the wayThanks for the answer Ding.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I opened it and made shure everything is okay, and everything looked fine, only thing is the two screews that hold the bb in place looked unscrewed and tightned them a bit, now shoots better, but it misfires when theres only 3 bbs in the mag, I think its because i overtightened those two screwes, my question is, how should i make shure those two screwes are in the right posicion (not too much neither too little)?
Anyway i ve ordered an AUTOBOT 60º and will install it and compare. What range(with precision) should I expect with mi current set up. By the wayThanks for the answer Ding.
Actually you cant, but you should not need too much force to make the Ball stoppers work right.
Do not press them too much or overtighten them, they are actually made to be not too much resistent, since the mag upward force is not that great when there are few bbs left.

They do not influence bb trajectory, because the bb will not touch the ball stoppers when you fire the gun.

Check your AA sleeve to see if it's tight. Also, the Ninenball bucking is too hard and has low quality control. So, test the maple leaf, but don't forget to buy the Mapleleaf Concave Nub too.

·
Registered
306 Posts
As far as the stoppers go, I took the barrel/hopup out of the gun and pressed a mag into the hop. I then took the cylinder head and pushed the bbs out of the hop as if it were in the gun. Do that and adjust until the desired results are acquired.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.