Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone have the newer aa hop up chamber with the adjustment arm like the original? My vsr is fully built and I can dial in the arm and get decent enough hop to be able to shoot to 100m+, but after like 10 shots the accuracy is all over the place and I have readjust the arm. Not sure if the chamber has some kind of break in period or if something else in my build is affecting it.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,170 Posts
What you are experiencing is the main problem with the stock chamber (and basically all other chambers that use that same setup). The TDC came about as a fix for this problem and why TDC units are so prevelent in VSRs.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Anyone have the newer aa hop up chamber with the adjustment arm like the original? My vsr is fully built and I can dial in the arm and get decent enough hop to be able to shoot to 100m+, but after like 10 shots the accuracy is all over the place and I have readjust the arm. Not sure if the chamber has some kind of break in period or if something else in my build is affecting it.
I gave up with the damping chamber. It just caused to much of a head ache so I switched back to my original red AA chamber then I got and installed the T.D.C 2.0 mod. I'll never go back to anything else.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts