Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Asahi M40, nice. I get the beauty in the other guns too, but the Asahi M40 would be my focus ;)

..but still it can't really perform enough in my opinion to be more than a rare collectible.

·
Premium Member
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Everything.

The classics are 20 years old, and still run amazingly well. You know the limits for the AEG world, right? ~200 feet is good for a lightly upgraded AEG. ~300 feet is good for a lightly upgraded classic. Not to mention you can run any fps or rps you want to (within reason, and assuming you have the know-how to do so).

·
Administrator
6,194 Posts
Well... I never thought to see this happening!
IMO he has the best collection I've seen...
I love his M40, it has a custom made hop up from AS4L, I doubt it will be more skirmishable than mine.
Reezo it doesn't have the best accuracy for today's standards but sure is one of most powerful Airsoft guns! But basically you're right, it's a rare collectible.
Also that Asahi MG34 is super rare, it's the first one I see for sale.

I'd love to get my hands on that P3 M134 but I can't afford it!

Too bad I don't have money right now...

Wolf

·
Registered
7 Posts
Everything.

The classics are 20 years old, and still run amazingly well. You know the limits for the AEG world, right? ~200 feet is good for a lightly upgraded AEG. ~300 feet is good for a lightly upgraded classic. Not to mention you can run any fps or rps you want to (within reason, and assuming you have the know-how to do so).
What gives the classics that 100 foot advantage? The air behind the bb?

·
Registered
536 Posts
Plus, the girls in the picture are not too hot either..

anyway, I propose GROUP BUY (lol) I'll keep the guns safe, don't worry ;) and you can come stay in my house, sleep there and have a holiday in the hills of Tuscany for free in a blaze of pure airsoft tests and fun.

All this for just the Asahi M40. A lifetime Tuscany airsoft holiday pass XD

·
Administrator
6,194 Posts
Well Scaar updated with prices.
Asahi M134: 4000USD
Asahi WA200DX: 3000USD
Asahi MG34: 3200USD
Asahi M40 (including shells, original stock, pdi stock, scope, pump): 4500USD (that one will be the hardest to let go :( )
Jac BAR: 2800USD
The price on the M40 is reasonable and that's one cheap upgraded WA2000(that close to the price I sold my STD, but mine was almost new condition!)

Any way this guy inspired me with his collection, too bad I can't spent money on Airsoft, thing are getting tough around here and I'd better keep the money!

Wolf

·
Registered
2,199 Posts

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Grass I've thought about that L96 but the spare parts are super rare, as a matter of fact I've never seen any!
Plus I don't like the stock!

Wolf
But man, Original is the way to go :tup:

(BESIDES FROM HIPSTER DEFINITION OR ORIGINAL - FRIGGAN HATE HIPSTERS >::mad:>: )

I personally like everygun and don't judge by it's appearence >:D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.