Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone sorry if this is in the wrong section but I'm new here to airsoft sniper.com and i wanted to ask a little about snipers i was looking around for a new gun ( My shotgun broke it literally exploded)so all i got is this wimpy pistol but i want to get 2 new guns the well mb05 and the uhc super x9 or super 9 wat ever it is and i wanted some feed back from people who know what they r doing if u can find a better 1 for me so i can still get two that would be great i dont have a lot of money so keep it cheap ;)

·
Registered
283 Posts
Listen, you're new so I'll cut you some slack, but you really shouldn't have a problem with the English language, and having proper grammar. Unless of course English isn't your first language, and in that case there is a spell checker that is free and easy to use.

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Should be in introduction, rather than in here huh?

·
Registered
974 Posts
Wandall said:
Should be in introduction, rather than in here huh?
No, he should have posted it here in the General Board.

I don't have time to sit here and tell you why both of the guns you asked about are a joke, ishotu. But they are. Both of them will not only break after a couple games but won't have even close to a competitive edge compared to what you'll be facing. Take a look around our forums and on other ones and you'll quickly find that the UHC super9 is laughed at quite frequently.

Oakey already touched on this, but please don't post again until you've learned how to spell and punctuate like a competent human being.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well thank you for all the information i didn't really like the VASILIS CHOICE! at first so i'm going to find some better guns. What would be the most recomended gun anywhere you look.

·
Registered
974 Posts
This is your second warning. The first was for poor grammar and this one is for double posting. One more discretion and that'll be your third warning. After a third strike, you will receive a 24-hour ban. Please take a look at the forum rules and think before you post so we don't have to ban you.

·
Registered
283 Posts
ishotu, I would like to help you, but you're giving us really limited information. I've never heard of a company named Dragunov, perhaps you mean the rifle instead? I would recommend getting yourself a JG BAR 10 if you want to start off, it's a 100% clone of the Tokyo Marui VSR series. This means you can get all the same upgrades as the VSR would take, if you wish to pursue airsoft sniping further.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have looked at that gun before and wanted to but I have had problems with the price I'm still looking around for a BAR 10 if you could help me that would be awsome. The Dragunov ive seen here at http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=45&products_id=94 i hope this answers your question about that brand or gun I think that the company is Dragunov unsless im wrong please correct me if I am. Also, what did you guys think about the Well MB05 i'm not going to get the super9 sniper rifle ive read so many bad reveiws of it thanks for the help on that. Sorry i have so much to say but Im looking for a back up gun spacificaly the Classic Army AugA2 what do you think of that being a backup gun. Sorry about my violations.

·
Registered
283 Posts
That's a nice rifle, has good stock FPS and is pretty simple to operate. The company is, Atoz, and I think that is the only rifle that they produce. I really have no experience with many clones, so I can't really help you much with the MB05.

·
Registered
283 Posts
ishotu said:
well what would you recommend as a second sniper or secondary sniper
What do you mean, first off though a sniper is a person, the correct term is sniper rifle, when referring to a rifle.

A secondary can be anything from a simple pistol to having an AEG on you. Although I would recomend rolling with something less big.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ok well what i mean is what is another good sniper rifle to choose. I am going to buy an aeg the ca aug a2 but thats next year so what ya gonna do. I'm also having problems finding a bipod for the bar 10 the one i want comes with no bipod and i dont know what to look for please my good friends help!

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
go with the Bar10 and you wont be dissapointed.... Don't get something high end right away and definitely not something as nasty as the super 10.

Get the Bar10........ nice middle of the road and you are able to do tons of upgrades to it, and not have to drop a ton into it. Do yourself a favor and just get the Bar10

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks and just to clear things up im not getting the dragunov im going to get the bar10 and something else not sure what to get though i really want the mb05 but you guys say other wise. What rifle do you suggest I get Im for sure getting the bar10 but what other rifle?

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
are you talking about another sniper rifle? or a back up weapon?

if you are talking about another sniper don't get another one.. like maverick said ... get some up grade parts and make your rifle nice.

If you are talking about getting a back up weapon, like say a pistol or a small AEG, i would say go for a LPEG MP5. That should be small enough to tuck up against your leg and have no problems. I would find the one with out the butt stock. To keep it as small as possible.

And when you are posting try to be as precisice as you can... all of these vague questions really don't help us out any and they sure as heck are not helping you out

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.