Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wanting to get a spring rifle, but I want it to be specific. One thing I heard was that my only option was the M700 AICS, but the problem is that I want to run it springer.

Is there a way to fit a Remington action onto the stock of a Well MB08?

·
Registered
504 Posts
Actually it has been done for a springer..... The AGM L96 (MP002) is a Remington action rifle placed in an AI stock. Although I'd advise you away from buying it! There are a lot of people who have modded stocks to fit VSR/Bar10 style rifles, you could either build one yourself from scratch, or modify an existing stock such as the MB08. It's all depends on whatever you think is the best/easiest and most cost effective route for you really :yup:

Zero

·
Registered
504 Posts
Well for starters I have an AGM. Terrible out of the box, and it has more grease on it than a big mac. It IS, compatible, however the gun is a hybrid using APS2 cylinder parts and a VSR style hop-up and barrel. Other than that the overall build quality isn't great being made of cheap Chinese pot metal and low quality plastics for the stock (not as low as Walmart quality, decent but not great). You could go this route like I have done but expect a lot of ball ache. I've had so many new parts custom machined to fit this rifle and although it shoots AMAZINGLY well now, it's took a long time to get here. But really the decision is yours, I hardly use the rifle now as there are much easier systems to use such as the VSR and APS2, maybe even gas if you're willing to give it a try!

Accuracy International stocks don't come cheap either.. trust me :tup:

Zero

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.