Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm looking to upgrade my M40A3 to a 90 degree trigger. Given previous experience with Action Army parts, I would prefer to stick with their pistons. I'm currently using the 45 degree version and that just performs very well.

My problem is the package deal the blue piston seems to come with. I have no need for their 90 degree trigger, as it won't fit my gun. Spending 100 dollars on a trigger I know I cannot use is simply a waste of money.

I've tried searching online, but am unable to find the AA 90 degree piston for sale without the trigger. The only website I found that does sell it separately is Action Army USA. Contacting them did not work as they only supply businesses and they forwarded my mail to a local dealer, who have been unsuccessful in getting Action Army to reply if it is sold separately for three weeks now.

Does anyone know of any store that sells this part without the trigger? Or who can order it from Action Army USA?

Thanks!

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Laylax pistons are of similar quality and they match in measurements. Look for Laylax 90 degree.

·
Registered
14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
uhm can We have some sort of acknowledgment to whether it is or not if we helped you?
would be nice to know if I was any help

·
Registered
290 Posts
I actually went through this same problem. I ended up contacting Action Army directly(the US distributor I believe) and bought it that way. It was about $40

1 - 8 of 8 Posts