Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fits tight in my well mb03.dosent seems to catch the piston.. i tried gluing rubber spacers on cyl*head so it would push further the piston. I shaved the spring guide stopper slitghtly to gain space between sear and stopper .... slots in receiver and piston are good to go.

It is paired with a hard spring and a spring guide from angel custom.

I have yet to check if its too deep in the receiver...

Sear looks.like its too "tilted" like if the part touching the roller.on trigger might be a few tent of mill to long.making the sear more than 90 degree , therefore not clearing the space to rest at 90degree and then... never engaging the sear of piston ...

Any help is welcome!

·
Registered
775 Posts
Also try putting a through bolt in the trigger box with the spring guide stopper in position. It should go through the trigger box and spring guide stopper. I’ve had multiple AA trigger and pistons not latch out of the box. I’m surprised the extra material on piston/cylinder head didn’t fix it.

also if you have a different spring guide, make sure it’s not too long. That will also prevent the piston from latching.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its already having a thru bolt on the stopper. Ill try shiming the trigger set off the receiver. Maybe the spring guide is too long. Ill see if i can cut it a few mil. Ill do so before trying the shims.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Problem is solved! I cuted the spring guide a few millimeters and it works fine. I beleive i lost a bit o fps cause its pretty tight in the well mb03 cylinder. But with a bit o hopup.dialed in i can reach a good 80 meters away. Good thing i have a stiffer spring than stock.

Thanks for the tips gang!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts