Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So im going to try to explain this the best i can...
basically i have a action army cylinder and an orange action army piston. however, the air seal is really poor which I belive is really effecting my consistancy. (from holding my thumb over the cylinder head and shooting). Im 99% sure its to do with the piston as i tried the stock piston parts in the action army cylinder and the air seal was perfect (and yes ive tried different O-rings for the orange piston). So im stuck here with a problem. ive just ordered a laylax piston in the hope that this will fix my air seal but would love to know other peoples thought on this problem.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Have you tried PTFE on the cylinder head threads?

·
Registered
5,356 Posts
For some reason on the rear occasion some AA pistons do seem to leak and from what I know of there is no fix. Most of the pistons a great but every now and then there is a dud. The Laylax piston will fix the issue.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Not even surprised of the leakage of your piston. I ditched my AA piston and took the stock piston. The stock piston is strong enough for even M170 springs so everybody would do just fine with it. I can confirm this durability with over 10 year old stock piston and springs from M130 to M170.

If you need a 90 degree (in the future) just carve the piston to 90 degrees and you'll be fine. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts