Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
51 Posts
can you use this with the tdc mod or would it be better to stick with the normal allen key? also would it work with er-hop?

· Registered
51 Posts
thanks 1tonne ive been looking all night just ordered it!

· Registered
51 Posts
will do, should have everything in order by the time it comes in. I'm gonna be upset if i drilled a hole in my barrel for nothing haha!

· Registered
51 Posts
I installed my AA hopup today after letting it sit since they came out and I am very happy with it. I am using it with pdi cylinder head and had no problems with it. the only thing that upset me was that where the screw hole that went in to hold it to the barrel stripped I am going to try to put locktite on to see if it holds it tighter so that it doesn't wobble as much.

· Registered
51 Posts
Does this Hopup unit work with AEG barrels?

· Registered
51 Posts
So the screw that stripped out from my last post has caused me to not be able to remove the barrel. I'm trying to find out a way to remove it without cutting the hopup unit in half. Does anyone have any ideas on what to do? I'm thinking I could try to drill out the screw but I don't want to hit the barrel. Maybe try to make an easy out? not sure if they make them that small.

EDIT: ended up using an 1/8 bit to drill out the old screw and kept checking until it came out. Will probably tap it in the future if I ever plan to use it again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.