Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i have a well L96 and was wondering what tigger should i get either the Action Army trigger or Laylax trigger

Upgrades right now
:madbull 6.03 650mm
:pDI hop up
:pDI Bucking
:Angel custom barrel spacers
:Laylax cylinder
:Laylax cylinder head

And another thing what are good buckings for the L96

·
Registered
5,624 Posts
The stock bucking is good but if it is worn down I had good results with the Action Army Bucking.
Also get the Action Army Trigger. Quality is just as good as Laylax. So save yourself some money.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok thanks bro, but would the action army tigger work with the Laylax cylinder? I mean it should right cause the army tigger is a clone of the Laylax trigger

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok cool thanks

·
Registered
191 Posts
I can attest to the action army trigger working perfectly in conjunction with the laylax piston. Only thing is you may need to get the laylax spring guide alongside the piston for it to properly work, because the laylax piston with the action army spring guide didn't work in my rifle.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oh really cool then im get the army action trigger then and Yea i was going to get a Laylax piston, Laylax spring guide and PDI 150 spring, hopfully the pdi spring will work

·
Registered
5,624 Posts
Use the stock standard spring guide as it has a metal support in it. I have had my rifle up to ridiculous fps and the stock spring guide works fine.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
WHAT?!?!? That's crazy isn't your stock spring guide plastic cause mine is

·
Registered
5,624 Posts
WHAT?!?!? That's crazy isn't your stock spring guide plastic cause mine is
Yes but it has a metal guide up the middle of it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.