Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
very nice tutorial, some mods I never see before.

·
Registered
838 Posts
have you try TDC mod yet ? with that mod, you will gain more range and acuraccy

·
Registered
838 Posts
@vindicareassassin : what's max range you got with M50 ? in my country, it's almost exlinct because like others ( no updrage, no replacement,.. )

1tonne : just my opinion, I see you reach in high FPS ( 500+ FPS right ? ), and the point maybe here, higher FPS, you need barrel more long to keep the gun quiet.

About the TDC, with all I learnt, it keep the hop-up arm more steady ( stock hop-up arm is plastic, easy break, mine is broke half but still use with TDC mod ), can handle with heavier BB, and major benefit got from it is ger rid of curve problem.

TDC can be done with just rotating the barrel (Do the AEG mod in this tutorial) a little until it is firing dead straight.
I think it not steady. It still can rolate back when playing. And in that time, you can not dissamble apart you gun to fix that problem. Bad right ?

That's my point, just discuss for best setup, don't be mad with me :yup:,I'm still admire you

my English not great, if I got any small mistake please don't mad with me :p

·
Registered
838 Posts
seem like pretty hard to make M50 usable. thanks for explain more details for me and other members.

·
Registered
838 Posts
I wonder airleak does have any effect to acuraccy and grouping ? my vsr-10 clone got new bucking ( brand new KJW M700 bucking ) and it work pretty much better than stock ( bucking similar type in Well Mb-01/UTG ). But I notice it got airleak at end of bucking. before replace bucking, I got 450 FPS or little more. After I only got 420 FPS.

Since my gun still vsr-10 type so I just post here :D

·
Registered
838 Posts
An airleak will affect your accuracy and you will lose FPS. To fix the airleak try teflon tape (plumming thread tape).
look like I have to take apart my gun.

thanks for fast reply:tup:

problem solved. my fps come back again lol, not sure about accuracy.

·
Registered
838 Posts
wow, Sound great, I will try that when got gun xD

·
Registered
838 Posts
I wonder with the stock triggers updraged piston sear and stopper guide, stock cylinder set. It can stand for how long? ( with done all DIY mods ) Or some thing I need to updrage for durability ?

Reactions: Lightbulb

·
Registered
838 Posts
combine both of them man :D

·
Registered
838 Posts
you just make your gun louder haha. But if that don't mind you. It's ok

·
Registered
838 Posts
if you tight of budget, modding hop-up to acept AEG barrel is cheaper than buy vsr-10 inner barrel

Reactions: 1tonne

·
Registered
838 Posts
what spring will make my gun reach 400-420fps with 0.3g bb ?

·
Registered
838 Posts
how about with 0.36g , 400 fps and 500mm barrel ? what spring I will need ?

stock setup, it got no leak air

Just ask for order new spring when my JG bar-10 ( pro version ) arrived xD

·
Registered
838 Posts
So see the chart below:
0.3gm bb use a 554mm barrel (15821 mm^3) = 2.26:1
0.32gm bb use a 530mm barrel (15136 mm^3) = 2.36:1
0.36gm bb use a 500mm barrel (14279 mm^3) = 2.51:1
0.4gm bb use a 470mm barrel (13422 mm^3) = 2.67:1

0.43gm bb use a 430mm barrel (12279 mm^3) = 2.92:1
0.45gm bb use a 400mm Barrel (11423 mm^3) = 3.13:1
If i use 0.3g with 554mm, is it shoot nearly same performance than 0.36gm bb use a 500mm barrel ( in case same brand inner, same brand BB quality ) or the heavier, the better ?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts