Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
81 - 100 of 616 Posts

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
I put in a Maple leaf VSR 70 degree bucking into the VSR in the last couple of days. The maple leaf has an extra long flat nub and so I needed to file the hole in the inner barrel where the nub fits a little longer. After a bit of fiddling the gun is firing straight and true. I give the maple leaf buckings my thumbs up.

·
Registered
838 Posts
wow, Sound great, I will try that when got gun xD

·
Registered
838 Posts
I wonder with the stock triggers updraged piston sear and stopper guide, stock cylinder set. It can stand for how long? ( with done all DIY mods ) Or some thing I need to updrage for durability ?

Reactions: Lightbulb

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
I wonder with the stock triggers updraged piston sear and stopper guide, stock cylinder set. It can stand for how long? ( with done all DIY mods ) Or some thing I need to updrage for durability ?
Not sure myself. I always have pulled out the stock trigger when brand new. The only stock part that I keep is the cylinder. The stock JG cylinder is excellent and worth keeping.

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
I have been doing some more experiments. You can leave the lip on the bucking when doing the AEG barrel mod. It can make for a better air seal when squeezed into the hopup chamber.

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
so, i've just doing some mod on the chamber, leave the bucking, and go with aeg barrel? :cheers:
Just mod the Chamber and put the VSR bucking on the AEG and install it.

·
Registered
838 Posts
combine both of them man :D

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #95 ·
On one of my guns I tried sanding one side of the prongs that come down onto the hopup and it worked.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I see alot of people use an " M4" screw. This is the size of the screw? So if I goto homedepot and find an M4 screw and M4 thread tap I will be all set? I don't have access to a drill press or vice, am I going to be able to do this ?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Did the TDC mod this weekend. Works like a charm! No problems with the install. I also put teflon on my Cylinder head, cut the airbrake and put a little teflon on the bucking. Shooting pretty straight with a few stray shots. I am buying an R-hop / dangerwerx arm soon and I'm excited to try them out.

This weekend I will do some range tests and see how far I can reach out.

81 - 100 of 616 Posts