Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not sure exactly how this would be done... but some way of organizing the AEG/DMRs into a more "browsable" topic/sub-topic would be really awesome.

I have recently decided to replace my AEG with a DMR set up and my situation is that I really want to go with an AR platform but looking through the long range AEG section, the AR/M16 posts are far between compared to the M14 posts and others (also because this has become the ONLY forum I trust for information on any platforms, I'll only go to ASGI videos and reliable video reviews after I get good information from here)

... or perhaps a general review section that would be divided between spring, gas, DMRs and mods for each... i dunno, just a suggestion...

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
"looking through the long range AEG section, the AR/M16 posts are far between compared to the M14 posts and others"

I do not quite understand what you are trying to say here. I agree with october, isn't the longrange aeg section the topic you want? If there isn't info in that section you want, then there won't be anything you want in this new section you desire for. Its basically the same thing.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes, I guess what Im getting at is a little more organization in the long range AEG section, comparable to what there is for the various sniper rifle forums.

seeing as AEGs make up a huge part of the Airsoft market in general, it seems to only make sense to have more than just one topic about them. Granted we are a sniper forum here, and no matter what happens a huge majority of the topics will still be about our beloved spring and gas guns... but I am sure that many of us still have back up AEGs or DMRs that could benefit from a slightly more organized section for this class of weapon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.