Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not sure exactly how this would be done... but some way of organizing the AEG/DMRs into a more "browsable" topic/sub-topic would be really awesome.

I have recently decided to replace my AEG with a DMR set up and my situation is that I really want to go with an AR platform but looking through the long range AEG section, the AR/M16 posts are far between compared to the M14 posts and others (also because this has become the ONLY forum I trust for information on any platforms, I'll only go to ASGI videos and reliable video reviews after I get good information from here)

... or perhaps a general review section that would be divided between spring, gas, DMRs and mods for each... i dunno, just a suggestion...

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes, I guess what Im getting at is a little more organization in the long range AEG section, comparable to what there is for the various sniper rifle forums.

seeing as AEGs make up a huge part of the Airsoft market in general, it seems to only make sense to have more than just one topic about them. Granted we are a sniper forum here, and no matter what happens a huge majority of the topics will still be about our beloved spring and gas guns... but I am sure that many of us still have back up AEGs or DMRs that could benefit from a slightly more organized section for this class of weapon.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.