Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Wait... Is that an electromagnet powered gearbox? I don't get it. I looked up P* Fusion engine and it apparently runs on something called solenoid, sounds like something out of a science fiction movie. Whats next, nuclear powered guns? :p And Wolf, does you WAZOO have that kind of fancy tech?

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Sorry, no nuclear reactors allowed in airsoft. Anyway, Those guns are awesome.

·
Registered
527 Posts
I have to say I hate those P90 box mags. They are ugly. Very ugly.

Worse though, they are totally impractical. They can not be made safe-zone worthy by most standards (that is removing the mag) without dumping ammo everywhere. And, all because the design quality is shit, and some jackoff thought there was no need for a latch over the feed hole. Probably the same jack-off that decided it did not need its own mech when an M4 mag could be put in it. Worse even, it totally has the grove for the latch cut into it. They just did not bother.

Also, a solenoid is old-grandpa's technology. Really.

·
Administrator
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I have the hop up components in my hands(finally), but I don't have the time nor the patience to install it.
I'll do it but I don't know when! I'll update the review I wrote about it when I finish.

Wolf

·
Administrator
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I don't know if I want to spent $425 on the FE and mod it to work with the Geneth... I'd preffer something cheaper, like a custom built engine. I might start something like that in a couple of months.

Wolf

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.