Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
21 - 40 of 97 Posts

· Registered
131 Posts
Pouch on the gun... :-/ I do not like image, not least for the specific gun :-/

If the pouch is placed in sling?
And the pipe gas hidden inside the sling.

Like so many place their batteries if they do not have space in the AEG.

· Registered
131 Posts
This is a small problem... :(

In a game with many hours what you are doing; carry it all day in the hands;

Because is and a little heavy

· Registered
131 Posts
I already starting to Sorry to DREEFTER (Κωστας) who took it for LRAP here in Athens

Capricious weapon however

· Registered
3,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I am planning on keeping all of the electronics and what not inside, so the regs will have to be outside. And I already have those things planned out, it is just the main parts that I am needing to build and get done.

· Registered
3,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Well a small update... .

I have my Star SL8, and have gone through it and found out what I am needing and what metals I need to get this project going finally! My orders are placed and ready to go, so as soon as the metal gets here I will be good to go with some pics and other goodies....

· Administrator
6,345 Posts
Thanks man.. I'll pm you if I don't find it in the next few days.
I'm waiting a couple of replies ... To be honest I don't expect to find it in Greece and now I'm searching in in the Europe but it's also hard to find! In most stores it's out of stock!

Wolf

· Registered
3,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Well I received my material today. Will get some pics and will start cutting soon.

Well after a half hour on the lathe I have the basic shape cut out. Just need to take off the extra material and bore my hole and I am done with the piston and spring guide.

I am charging my camera battery now and will get pics up tomorrow I hope. As well some pics of a camera mount I am working on so I can get some footage from a snipers point of view.

· Registered
3,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Well after about an hour or so of work on the lathe..... I am just about done with the internals
A little more work with the polishing and making the end cap, and I should be done.

Will get the electronics and plumbing this weekend I hope. Pics will be up tonight for you guys

· Administrator
6,345 Posts
That's great news , I can't wait to see it. I've received the base gun and it's a Geneth WA2000, I've found one empty shell, no internals at all, no mag and no mag catch there's only the barrel and hop up...! I'm also missing some bolts a the hop up adjusting knob. And the worst part it's that the frame is bend at some point and broken.
I'll see what I can do about it, from what I've seen so far the metal parts are far inferior to the Ares WA2000 and miles behind the Asahi's.
I'll upload some pics probably next week.

Wolf

· Registered
3,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Heck yeah man.... I am going to hit the electronics stores today and try and get the good I need, and I may even have enough funds now to pick up my buckmark rifle as well ;)

Well there was a huge miss when it came to me finding my electronic parts.

I am also starting to think about making a V2 gearbox kit for these as well. Get the cylinders and mill out the parts, and then leave the electronics and other items to the buyer.

· Registered
3,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·

Spring guide on lathe still

Spring guide all done

Spring guide inside of cylinder.

When trying to chuck up the piston to finish her up, I notices that I don't have enough material for the lathe to hold on to. I did to much to quick, so it looks like I have to make it again. No biggie I will get it done as soon as I take a break for a little bit and get some homework done.

21 - 40 of 97 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.