Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in need of a little help, i took apart my trigger assembly for my AGM L96 and im not exactly sure how to put it all back together sense this is my first time taking it apart. If anyone could post a picture, or direct me to a site with a picture of how the inside of the trigger assembly SHOULD look, or even a video, that would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Ah, that's a vsr-10 trigger mech. I can't give a 100% confirmation that yours is the same, because it's in a clone and I have NO idea what they did to that thing if it's in the L96 stock but has vsr-10 internals. It might actually be worth looking into for a relatively cheap and easy rifle stock mod on a vsr-10, but that's something for another day.

off that tangent...

Take a look at this: http://groups.google.com/group/asgar/web/disassembly-guides

I googled 'vsr-10 trigger mech disassembly guide', and this was the first result. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you didn't know what type of trigger mech you had, because otherwise you're a lazy ass. (although that picture you posted was clearly labeled on google images as a vsr-10 trigger mech...hmm)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.