Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all..!

My name is AHP and I am based out of Houston, TX. I have been playing for little over a year now and I am about to pick up another role as a spotter and sniper.
As far as type of airsoft play my team and I usually play woodland and large Op's with training intermixed.

My Arsenal:
Sniper - TM M14 fully upgraded (Soon), shooting around 500+fps
& WE M9 GBB
Spotter - G&P M4 MRP

Other guns
CYMA AK47-S .48
KWA M4A1 2GX (great gun)
ICS MP5 SD6
TM MP5K

Ghillie:
I am currently in the process of making my Ghillie.

Well I am looking forward to meeting everyone.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hello, welcome. You will find everything you want/need to help become a sniper on these forums. I have learned a whole bunch of things and I am very new to this website too.

And how is the ICS Mp5? I was going to get that gun instead of my M9. To expensive at the moment.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sonofliberty said:
And how is the ICS Mp5? I was going to get that gun instead of my M9. To expensive at the moment.
The ICS MP5 is great. I actually got it for free and upgraded the crap out of it, minus internals because they are still solid.
- CYMA RIS, Custom fit to my ICS MP5
- Low Profile Mount
- Mad Bull Tight bore barrel 6.03mm, 229mm
- UTG lden Image 38mm Red Green Dot Sight
- Instapark RAS RIS Rail Mounted Tactical High output 3Watt LED Flashlight w/ Laser Sight

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you... Right now the gun shoots accurate up to about 75ft. but the ROF is not that hot because I haven't tweaked the internals.
Funny thing you said something about the PEQ Box 15, I had a very hard time finding a battery for that... I want to use an 11.1v lipo but right now I am stuck with the 7.4v.
It is more of my CQB gun that anything else.

As for my M14, I can wait to get pictures of it! I am in the works of completely upgrading the gun. Hopefully soon I can write a review and Mod when I get some free time.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.