Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, :ashamed:

Bought a new AIM Dragunov and have been enjoying it, but my CO2 gas cartridge is stuck in the magazine and I can't figure out a way to get it out.

Any Ideas appreciated.

Thanks!

PS: I'm an airsoft noob and a first time poster. Thanks for any assistance!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dragunov C02 Stuck in the Magazine

Here's the picture of the c02 cartridge that's stuck in the bottom of the AIM Dragunov magazine.

The attached picture shows the bottom of the magazine. You can see the silver but end of the c02 that wont come out. I've tried shaking it up and down, ratteling it side to side, and banging it on a book to see if I could shake it lose.

The first couple of c02's came out easily once we unscrewed the circular bolt that keeps it seated. Not sure why this one get stuck.

Any suggestions for removing the c02 would be welcome. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, I got it out. I had to completely disassemble the magazine. Even then I still couldn't get all the way to the top of the C02 cartridge. So I ended up using a tiny flat head screw driver to pry it out.

I ended up needing to use a small alan wrench, a wide flat head screw driver and a philips screwdriver for the disassembly. There were some little parts to keep track of so I just put them all in a bowl wile taking it apart. I think just about anyone could do it, though it felt a bit intimidating.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.