Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a brand of BB called Airsoft Alpha. Surprisingly they make a .32g BB and sell them in 5000 rd bags. I was just seeing if anyone out there has ever tried this brand and if so, how is the quality. Happy Sniping

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok, I went ahead and ordered a bag. With shipping, total cost was under $20 and should see them in a few days. I will do a detailed review upon arrival...

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok good news. The bb's I recently purchased were surprisingly great!! Upon first visual inspection, the bb's appear seamless and hold a high grade of polish. Under a magnifying glass, I compared the bb's to the madbull 36's and came to find that the alphas had a noticibly higher consistency of quality... Surprising... The shooting test is what really surprised me. Because of the polished surface, they fly harder, fps wise, and farther than bio shot. I took aim at a target at 50 yrds and had 9 out of 10 hit... When finished, I took five pellets and opened em up to take a look. Out of all five, 1 had a slight inperfection on the inside.. A small air pocket only noticable through magnification... Above all, 5000 rds for 12.99 is a deal. Especially for .32's. I highly recommend these for any sniper, especially if you are on a budget. Hope this review helps.. -Happy Sniping

·
Registered
536 Posts
Ok good news. The bb's I recently purchased were surprisingly great!! Upon first visual inspection, the bb's appear seamless and hold a high grade of polish. Under a magnifying glass, I compared the bb's to the madbull 36's and came to find that the alphas had a noticibly higher consistency of quality... Surprising... The shooting test is what really surprised me. Because of the polished surface, they fly harder, fps wise, and farther than bio shot. I took aim at a target at 50 yrds and had 9 out of 10 hit... When finished, I took five pellets and opened em up to take a look. Out of all five, 1 had a slight inperfection on the inside.. A small air pocket only noticable through magnification... Above all, 5000 rds for 12.99 is a deal. Especially for .32's. I highly recommend these for any sniper, especially if you are on a budget. Hope this review helps.. -Happy Sniping
Thanks for the info! I find Madbull 0.36g and 0.40g as "fairly good"..not awesome but not terrible either..and so far they cause NO jams in any of my guns..so they definitely work in terms of reliability IN the barrel. OUT of the barrel they are not too bad..I am happy to read you found something better and actually thanks for having it compared against something that is widely popular and used (which gave me an immediate point of comparison).

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No problem.. Just finished my second bag and have had great success with these bb's.. Purchased my third bag today.. Consistent and reliable thus far.. Let me know what your verdict is once you try them.. Happy Sniping

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.