Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
For my KWAs I like to use KSC Perfect bbs. I am still in the process of finding the right bb for my L96. I like the KSC bbs because I have never had a single jam with them in my pistol or my SR10. Also, they feed flawlessly in KWA guns. I haven't found any "messed up" bbs yet, and I have gone through about 6 bags of KSCs since I made the switch to them.

·
Premium Member
2,311 Posts
Bioshot are what I use when I am not target shooting, though I am going to switch to .4s after I run out of my current batch.

I find they are really well made, and are extremely consistent performers in any conditions, hot or cold, humid or dry.

For target shooting I use .88g steel ball bearings, and I REALLY like those, but I can't shoot any people with those.

·
Registered
251 Posts
for 0.3g, my friends and I found the quality WE is more consistent than the KSC. We tested the KSC and then the WE BBs in the same gun and found WE had a significantly tighter grouping.

Unfortunately, this is all by eye with a red dot scope.

·
Registered
180 Posts
The best bbs are the maruzen SGM .29g bbs,but they cost a lot for only 500 bbs and are a little light if using a high fps setup.

For heavy weight I tend to use guarder .4g when I can get them and have also used blaster devils .4g.

Im keen to try the BBB .36 and .4s but haven't seen many reports and they seem hard to get within the uk.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Like cheese I use bioshot .3s but I am going to stick with them, or at least until they come out with a heavier weight than .32. The light-ish weight bbs work fine for me as long as they are high quality.

·
Registered
121 Posts
King Arm's .36 for my dmr

King Arm's .40 for Bolt M700

We .25 & We .28 for the rest.

·
Registered
807 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Has anyone ever written a company and asked for a sample of BBs for range-testing?

It seems like a good company policy to me, but Chinese companies seem maladapated to First World culture in general (and airsoft companies), so asking might not bear fruit.

·
Registered
180 Posts
See the bioval bbs are frowned apon over here in the uk and alot of european contrys.
Im not sure about how the rest are made but the .27g bbmax ones are made from a different material than normal bbs. This results in better preformance due to tolerences but they also dont deform on impact to dispense the energy. Even is 350 rifles they will break glass.
I also beleave BBB made versions like this but at least they state they shouldnt be used in game.

·
Registered
807 Posts
See the bioval bbs are frowned apon over here in the uk and alot of european contrys.
Im not sure about how the rest are made but the .27g bbmax ones are made from a different material than normal bbs. This results in better preformance due to tolerences but they also dont deform on impact to dispense the energy. Even is 350 rifles they will break glass.
I also beleave BBB made versions like this but at least they state they shouldnt be used in game.
I have heard things like this before, even saw high speed impact footage comparing Bioval to other BBs which confirmed this.

However, they are sold as an accepted alternative at my local fields for bio BBs, and they perform in my guns; so thats good enough for me :p

Although I'm always down to try some new stuff, it'd just be nice to not have to get 1k, 2k of something just to try them out. I still have about 3k assorted Madbull and Javelin BBs around that will probably never get used because of testing different makes and weights. And although you can get normal BBs that might perform really well, finding bios seem to be rather difficult, at least where I am, especially since my rule of thumb with consumables is that they have to be easily attainable, never know when a game will come up and you might be low :-/

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.