Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

Airsoft and politics

8K views 35 replies 15 participants last post by  0326reconman 
#1 ·
I was wondering this a few days ago, and thought to post this just for the sake of hearing other people's opinions: how does airsofting translate to politics? For example, are most airsofters republicans/conservatives, or democrats/liberals? I'm personally a conservative, and pro gun...and I'd imagine other airsofters are pro gun as well. Are the majority of us like minded, in these terms?

Also, I do NOT want this too get too political. I just want to hear people's opinions.

#7 ·
I agree, Poltergeist; that's why I said I didn't want the thread to turn political. I was simply trying to figure out if other people in the airsoft community think the way I do.

#9 ·
I don't necessarily want to link airsoft to specific parties. mainly what I was getting at was, are airsofters mostly pro-gun?

#11 ·
then you are pure awesome. although you are not on team bushmaster..

#14 ·
that's okay. if you're a gun nut...I like you.

as long as you are not a serial killer. they're mean.

#15 ·
I love guns, watched a great episode of American Guns last night, just love their gun culture, if i lived in the USA, half my pay would be going towards guns, i'd be hopeless.

I have no time for politics...well i do, but i don't let something like that change or alter my views.
My friend just bought a .308, so might be shooting this weekend. : )

#16 ·
Awesome, Boosted! Have a .308 myself. Enjoy. And out of curiosity, what country do you live in?

#20 ·
of course I got that! dr evil is my uncle's best friend's son's college roommate !

#22 ·
Haha! spaceballs. that was what I was trying to infer...

Reactions: Sumta
#24 ·
I would be too! I've never had an lmg. what make?

#25 · (Edited)
She's no LMG, she's a HMG.
Or as my GF put it, HMG? more like OMG!

lol, Echo 1

heres the pic they sent me when she showed up at there warehouse in canada

whats funny is it will fit in my rifle bag :D

I can't do frontman, at all. I'm a little to aggressive when i play it.
Keep me on a sniper or support roles. And gimme comm's

Attachments

#26 ·
well thanks, sumta, for making me jealous! lol. that would be perfect for support, have fun with it!

#29 ·
me too, for the most part I keep my opinions to myself. i'm outnumbered by libbies!

Reactions: Patton3660
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.