Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys, today I'm here to introduce you to an awesome new website: http://airsoftdigest.typepad.com/ The creater of this site is one of my close airsoft friends from Florida, who really knows what he's talking about! This man is seriously a genius with everything airsoft! He has given me loads of practical advice for all my questions, and will not go tell you to spend hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars on parts that are really not needed at all to get the full performance out of your weapon!!

GO CHECK THIS WEBSITE OUT, AND KEEP A LOOK OUT FOR ALL THE NEW ARTICLES SOON TO COME!!!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. I couldn't even begin to list all of his experience! All I can say is that this man is purely amazing!! This is part of what he told me, " My magazine isn't a fly by night, Joe Shmoza pub, it is a legal airsoft and RBT publication.

Hence, the cost is more than people imagine. I have around 5 (professional gun) writers already that are submitting for future articles and they are not cheap.
So give it a bit and in 3 to 4 months things will be rolling along, then the print edition will be out in Summer or so."

On the Florida subject, things are going pretty well. I haven't been able to get out and play very much at all lately! Working with my man Rob, (owner of airsoft digest) only through messages right now, on making my JG BAR-10 perform nicely. Yesterday I bought a Firefly VSR-10 hard type bucking and some GoldenBall .3g bbs from airsoft atlanta, so I'll see how they work for me! Looking forward to those new MadBull sniper weight bbs to come! How about you?

What's new up near you??

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok, so I just finished doing a little work on my sniper rifle: cleaned my barrel through a process taught by an airsoft mechanic friend of mine, installed a hard type Firefly bucking, and cut the airbrake down quite a bit. I am very happy with the outcome! Zero hop-up on and it shoots beautifully with the .3g; now I should try out my new Matrix .4g bbs!

Anything new?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.