Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, long time airsofter here, done with college and ready to get back into airsoft!!

Sadly, a large amount of my old airsoft friends have moved away or have gotten out of the sport. I live in central Wisconsin, so any field I find on Google is at least a 90 minute drive away. I was wondering if anyone in the area has recommendations for fields, since I don't want to drive to one and find out they have a horrible player base/refs/etc. Let me hear it from you guys!

It's good to be back :shot:

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Twin Cities is a good place. Hope to see you there!
Can you expand on this a bit? Is it the players, refs, field layout... I want the nitty gritty details!

And anyone else in the area, pipe up! I want to know all the great places to go in Wisconsin, and I'm not afraid to drive there.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Can you expand on this a bit? Is it the players, refs, field layout... I want the nitty gritty details!

And anyone else in the area, pipe up! I want to know all the great places to go in Wisconsin, and I'm not afraid to drive there.
I live in Minnesota, so I can't go there often.
I like the field itself is pretty nice. Got some urban stuff, I'm not a fan of it though. I prefer the forest with a few buildings :p

·
Registered
4 Posts
Twin Cities Airsoft is a great place. Huge fields and now with a brand new expansion it sounds like has had nothing but good reviews. They host Giant Airsoft Games (GAGs) which is similar to a milsim with teams, objectives, and special ops. They are two day events and i've bee to two. Experienced nothing but professionalism and good sportsmanship the whole time. My buddies and I live on the lake, 4 hour drive, we have now made it an annual event. There is another GAG on Oct. 7/8 and I will try to be going to that as well. Good combo of wooded areas and small viggale areas for close and long range players.

Another good outdoor field is Apocalypse airsoft. Only been there once but I was highly impressed with the refs and fields. My buddies and I will be trying to go there this fall as well and maybe even play some snowy games. That field is about 2.5 hours away.

Finally if you get sick of the retarded Wisconsin weather there is a great indoor CQC area in Milwaukee called Airsoft Arena. One of our go to places for cold winter weekends.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Twin Cities Airsoft is a great place. Huge fields and now with a brand new expansion it sounds like has had nothing but good reviews. They host Giant Airsoft Games (GAGs) which is similar to a milsim with teams, objectives, and special ops. They are two day events and i've bee to two. Experienced nothing but professionalism and good sportsmanship the whole time. My buddies and I live on the lake, 4 hour drive, we have now made it an annual event. There is another GAG on Oct. 7/8 and I will try to be going to that as well. Good combo of wooded areas and small viggale areas for close and long range players.

Another good outdoor field is Apocalypse airsoft. Only been there once but I was highly impressed with the refs and fields. My buddies and I will be trying to go there this fall as well and maybe even play some snowy games. That field is about 2.5 hours away.

Finally if you get sick of the retarded Wisconsin weather there is a great indoor CQC area in Milwaukee called Airsoft Arena. One of our go to places for cold winter weekends.
Thanks for the review, Reaper! I will definitely try to get to one of those GAGs, they sound just like what I'm looking for.

Still open to other spots, don't be shy!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts