Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

I'm new to this forum but well known on other UK forums.

I wanted to let you know about my new website that sells L96 and VSR upgrade parts.

In short, I got fed up with the high prices and limited stock/ choice of said parts.

So I started importing some for my own rifles and they worked so well I decided to sell some on thus helping fellow airsofters whilst still making it worth my while.

If you have any questions just ask. I have quite a lot of experience with upgrading VSRs and L96 rifles so maybe able to help.

www.airsoftsniperparts.com

Shipping is available to the USA as some may already be aware. Generally, shipping costs around £6.50 (tracked).

Cheers
Daz

* Mods - this was in the General Section on previous forum, please feel free to move to relevant section if you feel. ty.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I wish we had one of these in the US! I think there'd be a huge niche market for a variety of airsoft sniper parts, since the big names are often sold out and/or no longer stock these items. I've been searching high and low for an M24 (AICS-compatible) threaded adapter.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We actually manufacturer them for the Well version but they arn't very popular.

No stock at present but when the next batch is produced im going to list them on the webstore rather than "ordered upon request" - keep an eye out matey.

Next run is in a bout 3 weeks so i should have some approx 4-5 weeks.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just a quick one to let all you VSR owners aware that we are now stocking High Elevation Hop Levers (Type B) from DangerWerx.

So, no more "biro pen" modification required to the stock hop lever to get that extra lift required for use with heavier BBs.

Simple installation, this lever simply replaces the stock lever and enables you to hop 0.36g BBs and heavier with ease, even with stock hop buckings.

Please refer to: http://www.airsoftsniperparts.com/apps/webstore/products/show/3072250

Suitable for TM VSR, JG Bar10, ASG Covert OPs, ASG Ashbury ASW338LM and other VSR Clone Rifles.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Dazz had a thread a while back that I moved to the general section for him.

However, Dazz we expanded our site a bit so I am going to move this to the commerce area called "Web Deals".

Thanks for posting this though, great deals fellas!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hi All,

Just an update....

A shipment arrived today so we've updated the webstore.

Some new items to be aware of...

DangerWerx MP9 Threaded Barrel Adapters - a universal adapter so use any 14mm attachment you desire.

Guarder 70 Degree VSR Hop buckings made from Silicon - should perform better in the colder months.

L96 "EZ Trigger" -for Well/Warrior/Mauser/Maruzen - These are now available and are a direct replacement for your stock trigger mech. Tough Alumnium case with hardend steel internals.

VSR "EZ Trigger" which comes complete with Advanced piston are now available to keen buyers. They arn't released on webstore just jet as we are waiting on one final part "a washer" but if anyone wants one now get in touch! ETA is approx 4 days to be listed online.

VSR "Part 22" - The kinda loading platform in the hop. Made from CNC'd aluminium and designed as a direct replacement.

MB-06 Steel Cylinders - Yup, the famous "Urban Sniper" needs love too!

Get in!

www.airsoftsniperparts.com

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.